- Purchasing of the Admission Kit which includes the Admission Form, Fees Structure and Brochure. The Kit can be purchased at the school by paying Rs. 1000 in cash.
- A duly filled Admission Form along with the relevant documents is to be submitted to the Admission Counsellor along with the school fee (Fee structure available on request).
Documents to be submitted along with the completed form are as follows:
- Birth Certificate Original
- 5 Photographs of the student
- 1 Photograph(each) of parents
- Valid ID proof of parent
- Valid address proof of parent
- Student’s Medical fitness certificate
- Previous school’s report card
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Adhaar Card of student
Note: The Originals of the entire document list specified above are also required to be brought in for verification purpose.
You may kindly note that the school follows the policy of granting admission to the eligible applicants on ‘first come first serve’ basis depending upon the availability of seats. You are requested to act immediately and complete the admission process at the earliest to avoid the last minute rush and disappointment.
For your convenience, our admissions office shall be operational between 8 am to 4 pm on week days and between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays. For any assistance or clarification, please feel free to walk-in to our campus or call us on 9823027363 / 9823127363 / 9579421314 / 7304841314 or write to us on email@example.com. You can visit our website www.bostonworldschool.com for more information.